The candidate will lead major project initiatives and develop configurations using expertise in routing protocols, firewalls, datacenter protocols, security requirements and network virtualization. The candidate will design, develop, build, and test network solutions as part of a team that introduces new technologies and/or improves existing technologies. The candidate will ensure that the solutions are fully documented and in compliance with applicable security requirements for the classification level of the system.
- Expertise in routing protocols, firewalls, datacenter protocols, security requirements and network virtualization
- Expertise in with network monitoring and reporting tools and technology
- CCIE or equivalent experience
- 8570 Certification, or ability to obtain prior to start
- Experience in technical or team leadership role
- Expertise in Riverbed, NetScout and Tier III support
- Familiarity with applicable DISA, IC, and coalition security requirements documents such as STIGS
- Familiarity with CISCO, Juniper, Riverbet, Netscout, eHealth HPNA, Transport Protocols (SONET, WAN PHY, TDM, etc), WAN Protocols (BGP, MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP), LAN and Data Center Protocols (Spanning -Tree, Fabric-enabled technologies, SAN, FCoE, WCCP, GPON, VoIP to support Data, Voice and Video).
- Familiarity with CI Agency Environments
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com or 202-756-0208.
Commensurate with experience.
Top Secret/SCI - 8570 Certification
Register your interest below
| || ||
| || ||
Upload Resume and/or Supporting documents:
Use the upload boxes below to upload any supporting documents for this employment opportunity.
Accepted file types:(.csv,.doc,.docx,.gif,.txt,.jpg,.mht,.pdf,.png,.ppt,.odt,.ods,.rtf,.wpd,.wps,.xls,.xlsx,.zip).
Maximum size limit: 5MB
Type the code below into the textbox.